Friday, March 2, 2012

Big news via pictures

Ever since I have returned to school, my life has generally felt like this:


And particularly during this most recent term, things have been kicked up to a whole new level of "how the hell can I ever do all of this in time?" I'm not going to say that semiconductor physics is the easiest subject in the world, but mostly my classes are difficult because of the sheer volume of work assigned.


However, I got a lot of grades back and it looks like I dodged some serious bullets this term.  One class is still up in the air but I think it's safe to say the other two are reasonably close to being in the figurative bag.


Perhaps most importantly and most fortunately, my internship quest has moved at the same blinding pace as the rest of my life.  When I last posted here, I hadn't even gotten my resume together.  Now, I've applied for over 30 positions, had 6 interviews, and received two offers.  And I think it's now safe to say that I have taken one of them:


I'll have more details as they come in, but for now here's another picture of technology combined with baked goods.
Yay me!

No comments: